In this section we look at the different elements of your timber frame structure to help you identify the best package to suit your budget and requirements.
Advantages of our modern wall systems
- With better energy costings your home will be alot easier to heat. The savings on heating costs, plus should you sell your home you will achieve a better sale price.
- U-values are fore front when deciding to build a house. Our wall systems will achieve the current building regulations and down as far as passive standard. We also go into detail on floor systems, roof systems and other items that make up the complete timber frame product.
We are more than happy to help you achieve what you want so please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have.
By choosing Modern Timber Frame you will expect the following:
- Our Timber Frame System is up to 50% faster than the standard masonry construction.
- Dedicated project manager for your project.
- Technical excellence in all aspects of your project.
- Good understanding of customers needs and expectations.
- High regard for energy efficiency (Insulation / Air-Tightness)
- Free advice on modern technology (Underfloor Heating, Air Source Heat Pumps, Insulation, Air-Tightness and MHRV Systems)
- Delivery of project within time frame agreed.
- No hidden costs.
- Fully Insured, including contractors all risk.
To view a full description of Our Timber Frame System click the Read More button below